Grant Admin Access to Google Analytics
- Sign In to your Google Analytics account
- Hover over to the top Navigation and Select ADMIN
- Under ACCOUNT, select USER MANAGEMENT
- Under ADD PERMISSIONS, enter the email address you want to grant access to
- Select all checkboxes(manage users, edit, collaborate, and read & analyze) for granting admin access
- Click on ADD and you’re done!
Grant Admin Access to Google Adwords
- Sign in yo Adwords account
- Click the gear icon on the top right of your screen and select ACCOUNT SETTINGS
- Select ACCOUNT ACCESS from the left navigation
- Click INVITE OTHER USERS
- Enter the email address of the person you want to share account with.
- Enter Nickname for your new user.
- From the CHOOSE AN ACCESS LEVEL drop down menu, select the ADMINISTRATION ACCESS
- Click SEND INVITATION.
- Find the account of the person you invited in the PENDING INVITATION section, then click GRANT ACCESS.